Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 17

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I wrote any updates. Life has been busy. This past Friday we had our 16 week appt and finally actually heard the baby's heartbeat. It was pretty cool. Previously, we had just seen the heart beat on the ultrasound monitor. It was nice to hear that steady beat. The doctor said that everything sounded good and that I was looking good. I've gained 8 lbs so far which is in the average range. I'm still not showing very much. My muscles are still fighting the growth which just means that there's alot of muscle aches and pain low in my belly. My friend Amy is pregnant with her 2nd and due within a week of me. Her muscles have already given up the fight since they were previously stretched. Everything is going well with her too. Other baby news: We ordered a crib and it is now sitting at JCP waiting for us but we have to clean out baby's room before we go pick it up. We also bought a rocker/recliner for the baby's room and can pick that up soon. The preparations have begun.

No comments: