Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring

Spring is finally here! Cade is loving the fact that he can play outside.

Happy St. Patrick's Day (Cade is 1/8 Irish)

Walking down the street
Loving his car
On the big slide
The look we got when we told him we were taking him to the park. He didn't want to get out of the car.
I guess the park isn't so bad
Singing the bubble song
The list of words seems to be growing by about one or 2 a day now.
71. Go - usually go, go, go
72. Kick - I was trying to teach him to kick a ball but he likes to kick me and the dogs. Not a good thing.
73. Swim - This is part of the bubble song
74. Belt
75. Snort - from "Are you my mother?"
76. Clip - He loves to work on clips (his high chair, car seat, Sophie's muzzle)
77. Ring - He always wants me to take my ring off. Grandma let him play with her rings once and now he's hooked.
78. Ball
79. Bowl
80. Sock
81. Shirt
82. Shoe - He even tries to put on the shoes in his book (lifts his foot up to the page, "shoe on")
83. Mole - He points out the moles on my face
84. Dip - Loves dip for veggies but just uses the carrots for a spoon
85. Chip
86. Bra - He's very interested in whether I have my bra on or not. He even pulled my shirt down in our class and said, "bra on." Luckily, no one was paying attention to us. He has also pointed out a woman in Target that had her bra straps showing, "bra on."
87. Snack - he actually makes the "sn" sound very well
88. Dust - I pulled out the Pledge the other day to dust and he just said dust. Sometimes it sounds like shust.
89. Gum - Sean had some gum in his mouth and told Cade what it was. Now, anytime I'm chewing on something he asks if it's gum.
90. Bad - He likes to tell the dogs that they are bad when they are not. Anytime they nibble on his fingers when he's giving them food, they are bad. I think he picked this up when Lucy nipped him a couple of weeks ago.
91. Collar - He knows the dogs and even dogs in books have collars on.
92. Car - He loves his cozy coupe.
93. Soap - Loves to eat it.
94. Eat - sounds more like "et"
95. Fall - He fell off our bed this week while he was playing. Today I warned him not to fall. Now he says, "no, no fall."
96. Home - "Dadda home"
97. Cereal - He loves his Cheerios
98. Lola - My sister's dog was over this weekend and her name is Lola. Now, both Kira and Lola are Lola.
99. Donut - We had donuts today.

No comments: