Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

20 weeks

As I typed the title to this it reminded me of the standard 20 week ultrasound and how most parents "meet" their baby for the first time during that ultrasound. As you know, we met Cole long before then and got a chance to see him every 2 weeks for quite awhile. And now, we have really known him for 20 weeks. He continues to be the sweetest little baby I know. He is loved deeply by his mommy, daddy and big brother. He is very much a mama's boy. Last night, I handed him to Sean and walked out of the room. Within 3 minutes, he was screaming so hard that his face was bright red. I thought something was majorly wrong but I picked him up and within 30 seconds he had calmed down. While it is very sweet that he loves his mommy, I also need a break sometimes and Sean is great with him. Oh well, I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts. I'm guessing he will follow in Cade's footsteps and soon only want daddy.
18 weeks

19 weeks
20 weeks (the pants that he's wearing are the ones Cade wore for his 1st birthday party)

No comments: