Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A new career

Well, last week was my last at Seagate after being there for 11 years. I have moved on to my new career of stay-at-home mom and think that it's the best career move I've ever made. It was tough saying goodbye to everyone in my extended family but I hope to stay in touch. I think Cade is excited. Here's what he thought when I said I had to go to work on Friday:
And here's what he thought when I told him that it was my last day and that he was coming with me:

Cade made his first trip to Seagate. It worked out really well because we had a front gate conf room and saw my co-workers right before my exit interview. Then HR was nice enough to let Cade stay with me for the quick interview which was mostly paperwork. Then, we were back on the road home. I called Sean on the way to see if we should stop by NRM and thought that was a good idea so we stopped to see Sean's coworkers too. Cade saw both Seagate buildings in one day!
Also, Sean and I have to thank my parents once again for watching Cade all week. I'm pretty sure all 3 enjoyed their time together.

No comments: