Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

2 weeks

Cole is now 2 weeks old and is growing like crazy. We had him into the doctor today for his 2 week check and he gained 12 oz in a week! He's up to 6 lbs 12 oz now. I guess those feedings every 2 hours are paying off. He continues to have his awake times and sleepy times a little messed up. He likes to be up from 10pm-2am but I think we are slowly changing that. He and I slept in the recliner most of last night. Then he was up from 6:30 - 8 and was up a few other times today but seems sleepy now. I have my fingers crossed that he will sleep better tonight. After Cole's appt, we went out to dinner and to Southdale for a little while. It was good for Cade to get out and also good for me. Sean and Cade have made a few trips to Target this week but I haven't gone anywhere since last Friday. It's been another rough week of recovery with cramping in my stomach and for some odd reason my left shoulder has been cramping up too. It seems to be better finally today. Sean has really been doing alot to help me get some extra sleep and keep both boys fed and happy. I'll be a little sad when he goes back to work on Monday but luckily my parents are coming on Monday afternoon to help out through Christmas. Then, Sean will be home again the week between Christmas and New Year's. I'm going to have 5 weeks of help and am thankful beyond words.
Sean and Cade on the train at Southdale
Cole waiting for his big brother and daddy

No comments: