Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

3 weeks

Cole is still growing like crazy. We have really noticed his cheeks getting chubbier and he's now got a little belly. He's now eating every 2.5-3 hours and the majority of his awake time is during the day and evening. We just switched his formula to see if we can help him out with his spit ups and huge amount of gas. This little boy can fart as loud as his dad! My parents have been here all week and will be here through next week. They have both been a huge help and have given me a chance to get a little more sleep and continue recovering. I'm actually feeling pretty well even though I've been sleeping in the recliner most nights. I started driving again this week so Cade and I and either grandpa or grandma have been running errands in the afternoons. It's nice to at least get out of the house.




No comments: