Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

6 weeks


Cole turned 6 weeks yesterday and I had my 6 week post partum check. Dr. Angelats said that I was 75% healed and cleared of all of my restrictions. It's nice that I can pick up Cade again. He's been missing it and so have I. Cole continues to grow like a weed. He's growing out of his newborn clothes. His belly keeps getting rounder and his cheeks keep growing. We bought a new swing for him that is like a cradle so he sleeps in that alot at night. I'm not sure if it's the swing, the "miracle" swaddling blanket that Sean bought or just the fact that he's getting a little older but he's now going 3 hours or a little more between feedings! He continues to spit up alot and have issues with gas. I hate to see him uncomfortable and at times he cries before he can pass gas. I wish we could help somehow but I'm not sure what else to do.
Cade says, "The marker smells like chocolate!" I guess you don't buy a 2 year old scented markers.

No comments: