Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to work

Well, after 5 weeks of having constant help, I am on my own with the boys. I loved having my parents here for 2 weeks. Actually, I think it's safe to say we all loved having them here. Cade misses them now and talks about them coming here or us going to Proctor. He "reads" the Hallmark recordable books that he got for Christmas from them every nap time and bedtime. They are "grandpa's book" and "grandma's book". Sean was here for the first 2 weeks Cole and I were home and then for the week between Christmas and New Years. We all loved having him home too. Cade especially is having a hard time adjusting to daddy going to work. Yesterday, we all made it out the door by 9:15 to go to our ECFE class. Cade was really excited to go back to class and so was I. Six weeks of no class was way too long.
Cole liked Cade's Sing-a-ma-jig
Baby boy hanging out with us downstairs
Cade and I attempting to get a good picture. Gotta love that smile.

No comments: