Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

20 weeks

Well, we have officially made it to the halfway mark. Actually we are a little over but I didn't get a chance to post anything because we went out of town for the weekend. We went up to Chisholm to see Sean's dad (Phil), grandpa and grandma and celebrate Phil's birthday. It was a very nice weekend. My belly is getting bigger and even Grandpa commented that I'm starting to show :) We are praying that Grandpa is still with us when baby B arrives. He is in the nursing home recovering from a stroke. He was doing pretty well this weekend but has had some bad days over the last couple of weeks. Other fun news, I found out that my mom had a dream that the baby is a girl. Hopefully tomorrow we will find out. I think everyone is excited to know boy or girl but the most important thing is that s/he is healthy. Looking forward to seeing the little peanut again. S/he should weigh about 10.5 oz already and be about 10 inches long. This afternoon the little one has been pretty active. I just wish I knew what was going on in there.

No comments: