Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 19

Well, I'm into week 19 already. Almost 1/2 way there. There's not much to report. I got another cold last week (that's 2 in the last month) and spent alot of time at home resting. Sean and the dogs took good care of me. Both dogs and the cat like having me home especially when I nap with them :) We went shopping for more maternity clothes on Sat. I needed to find something other than jeans to wear for Easter. I did find a nice pair of pants at Gap and a sweater from Old Navy but my plan of limiting the maternity clothes budget has gone a little by the wayside. The good news is I shouldn't have to buy any more stuff until the summer. I still haven't "popped" yet but a couple of days ago Sean commented that my baby bump is showing more. I think it depends on what I'm wearing but my middle is definitely round. What little bit of a waist I did have is long gone. And I continue to have round ligament pain which means baby is making more room. This weekend was particularly bad. Every move felt like I was pulling a muscle. I think the muscles were more sensitive because I had been coughing so much.
We are now in the countdown until the ultrasound on the 18th. Both Sean and I (and some other family members) are looking forward to seeing if Baby B is a boy or girl. Aunt Marcy had a dream this weekend that baby was a boy. Both Sean and I have also had dreams that it's a boy. Sean said that means it's a girl. Hopefully, the little peanut will cooperate and we will know in 8 days.

No comments: