Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I feed myself!"

The title is what I believe Cade tries to tell us every meal. He has started to grab the spoon every time it gets any where near his mouth. So, while Sean was dealing with the stomach flu on Sunday, I let Cade try to feed himself. He loved getting the chance to hold the bowl and play with the spoon. He never did actually get any food in his mouth. He is doing much better with feeding himself Cheerios. So, we let him feed himself that way. And, yes, that is a bruise on his forehead. With his ability to move around, he ends up running into things. Poor baby. But, he is determined. He loves electrical cords and tries to eat everyone he sees. Today, I placed him about 8 feet away facing the opposite direction from the cord that he wanted. He promptly turned around and headed straight for the cord.

No comments: