Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Museum Outing

This past Sunday we got a chance to meet Kristie, Tom, Ashley and Brooke at the Children's museum. We hadn't seen each other since Memorial day when we met up at the museum for the first time. This time Cade was running all over the place. It was too bad that we only had a couple of hours but that's what worked best with Cade's nap schedule. The kids all had a great time. I couldn't believe how much Cade wanted to run around. He played with Ashley and Brooke in the grocery store. When he tried to steal Brooke's grocery cart, Brooke wasn't too happy. The look on her face could have bored holes in him I think :) The water works part was his favorite. He bent over and tried to slurp up the water out of the tub part. I was so glad he wasn't tall enough to actually get any water. We also found some buttons to push. There's a video of him pushing the buttons and then going to kiss Sean through the glass. Too cute!

Hey, you didn't pay for that bread yet.

Brooke says, "Cade this is my cart!"

The construction worker running away without his hard hat.
Maybe he wants to be a tailor instead.
This is so cool!
Do you think I can drink this?
Playing nicely :)
I love these buttons but I love daddy more.

No comments: