Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

New words

Here's a couple exchanges that Cade and I had today:

Me: What does the duck say?
Cade: Cack, Cack

Me: What does the horse say?
Cade: Neeiiigh

Me: What does Belle-belle say?
Cade: Maaaow

He also is now saying bye-bye in context. For example, he said bye-bye to Sean when he left for work on Thursday. He also waves while saying it. He says hi to anything and everything. Always waving enthusiastically.

His favorite gesture is the "I don't know". Alot of the times it is both hands but I only caught the one handed type. This gesture is used for "I don't know" and "Uh-oh".

He has also learned that you blow your nose in a kleenex. This is probably because he watches mommy do it many, many times per day. I hate allergies.


No comments: