Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6 months

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've written but we've been busy around the Bober house. Last Saturday, Cade turned 6 months and his auntie Marcy turned 30. A bunch of us went out to Buca in downtown Minneapolis and Grandma Linda babysat. We all had a good time. My mom was in town for our annual trip to Albertville while my dad goes pheasant hunting. So, both grandma and grandpa were here on Thursday and then grandpa went hunting and the girls went shopping. Sean took the day off and we (my mom, sister, aunt and 2 cousins) were gone from 9 am to 10 pm. Sean and Cade survived the day with no problems. I think Sean enjoyed his day home with his son.


Here's Cade's new walking outfit. It's a hand-me-down hot dog costume from Sean's friend Holly. Her son Leo wore it last Halloween. It's nice and warm and we get a good laugh every time he wears it.
I have wanted this t-shirt for Cade for a long time but I couldn't justify the $16 is cost at Gap. So, when Amy, Evan, Cade and I were at MOA a week and a half ago the shirt was on clearance for $4 and I snatched it up. It's the perfect description of my baby :) We had a great time at MOA. Cade stayed up the whole time and was happy to look at all the lights and action.

Cade loves his Daddy and his Daddy loves him.
"I decided that I didn't have any "naked" pictures of Cade so I decided to take a few. He is such a cutie. You can see his scar on his belly from his shunt surgery and his cute round belly button from being a preemie.

On October 11, we went to Molly and Matt's house in Shakopee to have dinner with them, their 2 girls, Carolyn and Allison and Holly, Roger and their kids Laila and Leo. I know Molly from Seagate and Sean grew up with Holly in Chisholm. Then, Molly and Holly met because they live in the same neighborhood. So, the 6 of us make a good mix. The girls loved "baby Cade" and Cade was flirting with them too. The night was alot of fun and was constant action and noise. Sean and I were exhausted by the end.


1 comment:

The Middle Chick said...

Laila was so pumped to see herself on your blog with "Baby Cade the Computer baby." it was fun to see you guys. Let's do it again soon--bring ear plugs!