Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wow!

Cade rolled over today! It was amazing to watch and I thought it was maybe some type of fluke so I flipped him back over and he flipped again from his tummy to his back. He pushed off with his right side and threw his head back and then just rolled. He was a little surprised but was happy. The third time I flipped him back onto his tummy he screamed and wouldn't flip. So, now we are hoping he will roll again tonight for Sean to see. I looked up in my baby book when kids typically roll over and it's sometime after 15 weeks. Since Cade's adjusted age is 10 weeks, he's ahead of schedule but of course behind schedule for his actual age which is almost 6 months. We call him our "hybrid" baby.

No comments: