Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Simple To Say Hard To Do

OK. I need a place to rant while I wait for someone to screw up my project at work. Last night, I was telling Jill how I felt regarding what needs to be done in order to fix this country. So, here are the things that I can think of off of the top of my head.

1. Reform the Federal Reserve

Watch this to see why. If you are really bored, just google "federal reserve reform video".


2. Enact campaign finance reform to eliminate the influence of special interests.

3. Enact term limits.

4. Enact a flat tax.

5. Eliminate the electoral college.

6. Enact a policy of 1 man 1 vote (it isn't like we don't have the technology or the man power to have every vote truly count).

I guess what I am saying is that it is time for fairness to reign over the current modus operandi.

If we were somehow able to let fairness and common sense take over, the American people might just be able to get back in the saddle and do what they do best, innovate and work. Hard work and innovation in a fair world, would lead to a larger gross domestic product.

No comments: