Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

21 months

Cade turned 21 months yesterday. He is so quickly approaching 2 that it's hard for me to believe. On Sunday, we watched the Vikings game and went to Noah's birthday party. I thought it would be a good idea to put Cade in something football related and had a tough time finding something in his closet with a football on it since I am biased towards the soccer gear. But, I did find one sweatshirt that fit the bill. Here's some pictures of him cheering on the Vikings to their win. Well, to be honest, I had to work hard to get these pictures since Cade doesn't really watch the game with me. But, it does look like he's cheering.Yesterday, since Sean had the day off, we went to Edinborough Park. They have a 40 foot tall kids play park that has climbing and slides. They also have a toddler area that I figured Cade would play in but he didn't want to have anything to do with it. He wanted to play with the big kids. So, with our help, he climbed up about halfway and went down a bunch of different slides. He loved the slides but was always on one of our laps. He surprised me by climbing through a tunnel that had criss-crossed straps for a portion of the tube. The tunnel was probably 20 feet off the floor but he just crawled right through. In fact, he was leading the way without any problems with the holes.Today, I attempted to take a picture of him with the same preemie outfit that I used last year for a comparison. Well, he didn't want to hold the sleeper in front of him so I pinned it on his shirt. I think that if the shoulders of the sleeper were actually at his shoulders, it would only go to about his waist. It's so tiny that it almost brought tears to my eyes just looking at it. If you want to see the pic that I took last year to compare, click here.


No comments: