Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who does Cade look like?


I've been meaning to do this post for along time. Here's a picture of Sean at 18 months and I think I'm about 18 months as well. So, this is a good time to compare Cade to us as toddlers. I've had many people tell me that Cade looks like me and many who say that he looks like Sean. Most who think he looks like me, knew me as a child and most who think he looks like Sean, knew him as a child. I'm just curious what people think once they see what each of us looked like. There is a poll set up on the right hand side of the blog. Please vote to satisfy my curiosity.

(Sean's Input)
Personally, I think Jill's baby pic looks like Andy in a dress (Bro, I am not trying to rip on you here I just see your face when I see Jill's baby picture). So, I guess what I am trying to say is that if Jill thinks that Cade looks like her, I think that she looks like Andy. So, Cade=Andy=Jill at a young age.

PS. Son, if you are reading this umteen years down the line, I think that your mom is a good looking lady and your uncle is a handsome man. So, don't think that what I am writing here is that you look like a girl or something of that nature. It is no secret that I think that you are one of the cutest (Sorry, at this age you are very "cute".) little guys to ever grace the planet (I am a bit biased too.). Nevertheless, you are cute, smart, and funny all wrapped into one.

Bubba-dae,

Dad

Jill's extra input:

First, I need to say that all of the Bober boys/men are handsome. So, Cade comes by his good looks from both sides :) But, he does not look like Andy. At least, not more than he looks like Sean or I. Sean says it's just this particular baby picture of me that reminds him of Andy. I went through the album that I have of the Bober boys and found a pic of Andy at around the same age. So, you can be the judge. However, I can't update the poll since there is already a vote. Also, sorry Andy but the only pic I had of you alone was the one in your diaper (still a very cute pic).

1 comment:

The Middle Chick said...

I agree he Looks like ANDY!! And if that's not enough...take a look at Gramma Catherine!