Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

A bit more good news...

Jill may get to go home some time in the not so distant future. There was talk of putting in a picc line and having a home heath care nurse administer the antibiotics at home for a week or two. Add to that the fact that her open wound is looking good and should heal even faster with the addition of negative pressure therapy. Finally, I think that I can tell that Jill is getting better because she has enough energy to get ticked at me when I don't call her to tell her that I am spending the night in the NICU in hopes of getting Cade's ultrasound results early. Sadly, it is taking someone for freakin' ever to get the results to me. I will update once the results are in.

No comments: