Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

23 weeks

Today, we had our 24 week appt. Sean was able to go with me. So far, he has made it to every appt and I love that he is so involved. We heard the strong heartbeat again and the Doppler also picked up some kicks. So, the little boy is doing great. Also, this was the first week that they measured my uterus and I am right on target. Dr. Jacob (another doctor in the clinic, who also delivered Erin and Jim's little girl Eleanor) said that I measured at 24 weeks. So, right on track. I think that I also gained between 6-8 lbs this past month (I can't remember exactly what my weight was last time). I guess I'm making up for not gaining between wks 16 and 20. I guess as long as the doctors aren't concerned, I won't be either.

No comments: