Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mr. Clean

Today was busy. But, the beautiful weather outside made all of the cleaning that I did inside seem, somehow, less like work. That, coupled with the fact that I was able to do my anal-retentive style of cleaning while Jill slept, made the morning and afternoon enjoyable. Next weekend I might have to try to tackle the downstairs.

Once I got as far as I could cleaning, we both took showers...separately :( Once I was dressed, it was off to see Caders. Today, there was little to report in terms of his health. He is getting stronger. He is getting a milliliter plus per hour now on a constant NG tube drip. All good signs. He did get some blood during the day which made him nice and pink. As for the visit, the highlight was being able to hold him again. This time, we got some pictures too.

Tomorrow will be a big day for the Bober clan. I am hoping to get back to work. But, before that, Jill has her CAT scan and Cade has another head ultrasound. Furthermore, my brother Andy and his wife Jill (us Bobers like to keep things as simple as possible), go in for their 18 week ultrasound and are going to find out if it is a boy or a girl (all bets [except mine] are on it being a girl).

Hopefully, tomorrow finds us all well and in good spirits.

Sean

PS I nabbed this first photo on the way to see Cade. Now that is one giant booty with a whale tale showing. I couldn't stop laughing. You should have seen it jiggle when he hit a bump, it was like a perpetual motion machine.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee Sean, I don't know what's more precious Cade or the baby beluga. I suppose it's Cade. It's great to hear that he's doing so well and that he's stable. We are thinking of you all and reading your blog daily! Love, Mae & Bill