Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No more VAC

Well, we went to the doctor today to evaluate my C-section wound and were told that I no longer have to use the vac system. Everything is healing nicely. I'm excited that I don't have to carry that thing around 24/7. It is heavy, has 6 ft of unattractive clear tubing and makes farting noises. But, now we have to do a wet to dry wound covering and I think Sean will have to help me out since I can't see the actual wound very well. Hopefully, it will only take another 2 weeks to completely heal. Also, I'm done with the IV antibiotics so no more nurse visits. They were all very nice people but it will be nice to not have them coming to the house. It seems that each day Cade and I improve. All of your prayers are helping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
It's so nice to see a photo of Cade without all the tubes. I can definately see his mommy in him! Cade and Jill continue to be in our prayers.
Love to you all,
Erin, Jim, Noah and Elli