Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Surprise!

We were pleasantly surprised tonight to see Cade without the CPAP machine. He had the steady flow O2 but nothing covering up his cute face. I guess the doctors have decided that he is doing well enough to alternate between the CPAP and the steady flow O2 every 2 hours. He was very comfortable for our entire visit. It's so nice to see him when he's not upset or struggling. The nurse said everyday he is growing stronger. His feedings continue to go well. Sean learned that first hand tonight. We were going to tag team the diaper change again tonight but the isolette was kind of cold so the nurse only wanted one side open so Sean did the diaper change. Unfortunately, we caught Cade mid-poop and went through 2 diapers instead of one. Poop was spurting out all over. I'm glad that it was Sean and not me :)


No CPAP machine!


See my big scar. Don't worry, it doesn't bother me.

Trying to get a picture without all the tubes

Holding Mommy's hand

There's my big CPAP (mask over my nose and a funny hat to hold it all in place)

No comments: